Percy Senior SDK Engineer Aug 2019 – Current
- Senior SDK engineer responsible for implementing features and fixing bugs throughout the Percy SDK ecosystem across various languages and frameworks.
- Refactored the core CLI application away from a deeply coupled services architecture into a more modern architecture that makes use of both functional and object oriented paradigms.
- Interacted directly with users through technical support to help debug issues and implement features in both SDKs and the user's own codebases.
Pinpoint Senior Software Developer Apr 2019 – Aug 2019
- Senior React developer on the front-end team implementing features and fixing bugs in a shared component library and integrated web applications.
- Refactored the primary web application away from React antipatterns to use component composition and more functional paradigms.
- Implemented automated testing for the shared component library and integrated web applications.
The Frontside Senior Software Developer Apr 2017 – Jan 2019
- Senior developer at a consulting company working on Ember and React applications.
- Lead the architectural team in a large multi-application community creating patterns, common components, and core tools used by various other teams. Introduced semver and proper deprecation and upgrade paths to core peices of the software.
- Trained large teams in how to write tests to prevent regeressions and make maintaining their applications easier in the long run.
Spiceworks Software Developer November 2016 – Apr 2017
Diamond Ember Consultant Jun 2016 – Sept 2016
BOOST Creative Front & Back-End Developer Apr 2015 – October 2016
1bid1 Front-End Developer Oct 2014 – Apr 2015
IZEA Front-End Consultant Jan 2014 – Apr 2014
Synergy Networks Front & Back-End Developer & Designer Feb 2013 – Feb 2014
Freelance Designer Aug 2010 – Current
Cape Coral Technical College Cape Coral, FL
Graphic Design • Graduated – 2013
- Ruby on Rails